rambles.

5.02.2008

went blog hopping today.
trying to get in touch w ppl's lives since ive got some time now..

its the MYE!
jiayou my dear dear students / tutees.
tho i think only 1 of the above will see this.
but yup.. thanks to mye.. my pace of life has kinda slowed a lil?
yeahhh. some breathing space n time for myself.
plus some stress. hehx.

anyways... bout the blog hopping....
blogs r good coz it helps u keep in touch w ppl.
as long as they update la of coz.

found out some stuff..
my friends are... either...
slogging away in various jobs
enjoying their work
wanting to change jobs
slog till they sick
slacking
worried bout uni applications coz no confirmations
worried bout interviews / went for them
got confirmations to various places..
enjoying life

one thing which i realised...
not juz recently... but quite long ago is..
tho i really love my job. have fun. together w some frustrations.
lots of laughter. joy. quite abit of OT.
LOVE my students / tutees...
im pretty much alone!!
ahhh. everyone has got colleagues!
but i? nope.
okay. yes i do... but well..
i see them like say once a week?
talk a lil / dun talk at all..
even if i talk to them.. i pretty much cant remb their names. hehx
sometimes not even their faces...
sorry. but.... not really my fault la.
amount of time spent w them each meetup = bout 5 min or less
n sometimes theres like random new faces... coz relief a teacher?
then those i see for a longer period... i meet them so rarely!
or rather... it depends on my assignments when i do get to meet them.
ah well.

all in all...
i wanna say..
i miss school actually.
routine. many many friends to do many many stuff w u..
work is v different.
walk off by urself.. meals urself.. sit ard by urself waiting for the time.
but i love working too.
coz each day brings me new surprises. new experiences.
new weird speech ive invented. new methods. new things to learn!

well... IM TAKING A BREAK TOMORROW!
from the usual sat day rush. thats y im here.
for those who know bout the movie date...
im not going for movie. coz of many many reasons.
tho im pretty much free this sat..
sorry.

i close my eyes n drift off to a world by myself...
rest now my dear.

Labels: , ,