rambles.

4.10.2008

"dum da da dum
dum da da dum
dum da da dum
dum da da dum"

*hums to self*

ahhahaa...

i guess only cx will understand what all those above i about eh? lol!

anywayyy... today has been a wonderful day!

other than the fact that almost all the guys i know r in ns now...
n im sad coz there'll b lesser ppl to chat to me online.

but other than that....
i sent my couz to tekong w my couz!
whee!
how fun!
hahaha...
right couz?

well.. it seemed to me like i was the one going to ns for a moment or 2..
coz i kept saying hi to like guys going for ns. LOL!
n the one going to ns.. well.. he saw 1 friend. yup.
i met 1 vj classmate, 1 sa classmate, 1 pri sch fren, 1 vj ogmate
how fun was that.
oh then funnest part was...
"tsy... dat one ur mum ar? then the 2 girls? [referring to my couz n me..]
u guess leh?
1 ur gf. 1 ur sis"
wahahahahaa.
totally fun.
then we hugged our dear couz.
n waved happy goodbyes as we left "bintan"
it really looked like it at the jetty at least. hahaha..

then went for tution w cx.
1.5h of amaths.
supposedly
became 4h of amaths?
fascinating.
n piano performance.
n me desperately trying not to b a clown beside the pro.
right?
haha..

well im really happy today.
had fun.
tuition rocks.
now i wonder which other person will agree w me on that.

but well... its the start...
so as time goes by.. n we draw near it..
JIAYOU! alright tutee??
wo hui zhi chi ni de!

Labels: ,