rambles.

5.08.2006

the test period. not mye.

bahh. no class outing.. all coz of the other phy class got class test. n GPP!!! argh.. muz get it done by wed!!! save me!!

n then chem spa tmr! ahhhhhhhhh.. a levels! i remb juz 6 months ago it was the end of Os n now.. im doing my As prac.. how can this b!!! so evil. the education system.. i haven got enough break.. haha.. as if it'll ever b enough..

more tests coming up.. how terrible. but i remb last year this time of the year... was mid year.. hehx. so its not much diff..

the term is coming to an end.. how time flies.. its gonna b a term in sa. a term with o6so6.. n a term ago i left v. boohoo.
n not forgeting.. its soon june hols!!! oh yay.. do remb to keep time free to go out with me.. hee.. i love june hols for not so obvious reasons.. ahhahaha.. but this time it'll b diff.. i muz remb to study for my block test. baahhh. there goes time off my 1 month. n many less to go out with me.. ohhh.. i noe!!! go out study with me!! esp those in vj.. ahha.. im gonna kope ur notes! haa.. i welcome all other notes too.. XD [everyones using this smiley... im influenced.. i muz create my own.. ahha]

anyway.. i still want class outing.. i dun care which class.. be it.. 6a. 1a/2a. 3p/4p. o6s53. o6so6.
class outings.. any outing in fact.. is fun! haa. oh yes.. bacy.. when?? faster lehhhh. i sian diao liao. rotting away..

Labels: , ,