rambles.

4.27.2006

chiong-ing napfa

ouch ouch ouch.

2.4 is bad.. hahaa.. yeah gives u the muscle aches. haha..

mrdesng didnt give us notice for our 2.4!!! bluff us! haha.. nvm la.. anyway today's weather was really good! except for the wet track.. keep splish splash... yupp... n then i scared i fall down.. hehx... but i chiong-ed the last 100m!!! haa.. used up all my energy.. dats wad gave me the aching thigh.. yeah.. n according to cndc.. i chiong-ed past alot of ppl n i tuo ying er chu. hahaha.. funny la.. oh oh.. my timing improved! yay... this time i didnt miss grade c by dat few sec. haha... yay... 14.55.. oh n the great thing is.. im still 16! hohoho...

but the thing i really dread is........ next week.. 5 items! help!! i really have no strength in my arms lehh... how!!! my inclined!... ahhh.. but i muz say its a big improvement from my nothing. hahaa... i can do at least 3 proper ones le! yeah.. i passed. for the new standard!!!!! arghh y muz they increase? u think we gurls all so strong ar??!

oh well.. at least im proud of myself.. i improve alot! right?

ohhh.. today got chem test.. shd b okay ba..... i not sure.. 15 marks... i wonder how much i'll get..

yest. sports day was super sian.... how i miss cedar's sports day.. so rah rah rah! yay.. enthu.. keep cheering.. but now omg.. m i going next year????? haha... ohhh.. but the band! omg so united!! cheering for the inter cca relay... n then the band photo.. haix.. i regret not joining... but its okay.. sfc is fun! the ppl there rox! haha..

alrights.. i shall train for my ipu. according to my mrdesng... he says carry pails of water.. hahaha.. he say its ridiculous.. but dats wad his j2 student did.. n managed to do his chin ups.. hohoho..

jiayou.. for the class n the 25 bucks.

Labels: