rambles.

4.03.2006

2 weeks of o6so6...

its been 2 weeks with the class.. hmmm....

i would say....... its relatively okay!

yeah. though of coz.. i would still make my comparisons to my prev classes... esp............ 06s53..

but i would say.. im able to make do with my present class..

at the start.. i thought.. omg.. this class.. haix.. i think i wun b able to survive.. with the class already making their own cliques.. n the 7 guys hanging out with juz themselves.. n then the totally different personalities of my classmates.. oh n a group of the gurls cliqueing..

but! after a week of whole batch mass lectures... n another of norm class timetable.. hey.. its not dat bad... the 16 other gurls in my class r really very nice ppl! haha.. sharing n caring n joking n laughing having a nice time of our own w/o the guys.. haha..

dunno y... but feels very like sec sch.... haa.. mayb coz of the majority gurl population of my class.. haa.. n us gurls hanging out together.. though most of the times the other clique would dunno go where.. but i would say.. the unity of the gurls in this class is much better!

Labels: ,