rambles.

3.01.2006

this i wad ive got to say to u.

haix.. i dunno wad to say bout today. bout dat thing.. i juz noe this n3 is gonna b a long one...

anyway.. to those concerned.. i noe u noe who u r.. yeah.. hope u r reading this...

i dunno wad to say bout wad u ppl did.. its alright actually.. coz anyway i didnt noe wad u ppl did in the 1st place.. till.. yar.. i dun even noe wads the purpose of wadeva uve been doing so far.. so u ppl can continue to do wad u r doing.. wad u r thinking.. i wun bear grudges or anything.. i wun make u my enemy.. or wadeva. i dun believe in dat anyway..

seriously.. u ppl dun have to feel bad i mean like.. its not like ure the only ones talking behind my back.. i mean.. theres always those who will hate u no matter wad u do.. n those who cant have enough of u [ok dat sounds wrong] but really.. i wun put wadeva u guys did to heart.. anyway in the 1st place i dunno wad u guys said.. n so it doesnt really hurt.. n even if i knew wad u ppl said. i would juz b wondering wads wrong with me? wad did i do to make ppl think dat way.. so.. yeah.. its ok.. n also u were willing to own up? erm ya.. okay even if only 1 person told me. yes. erm anyway i dunno who else was part of it. yeah. so dun come to me tmr n start saying sorry cos i really dun need to hear it.. in fact i dun want to.. cos i rather not noe.

so yes.. dats it. gone. yeah. no grudges. though it did trouble me alot during maths lecture till i didnt noe wth i was listening to.. but i got it figured out yah..

oh yes another thing.. when u read my blog.. pls note.. im really ambiguous in wad i say here... so if u misinterpreted my prev n3.. to lead u to think dat i noe sth. sorry.. coz u c.. i cant put everything out.. as u noe.. its a public blog.. n anyone can read. so as to not offend anyone.. n not to leak any secrets out.. ive always been careful bout wad i type here.. yup. n ambiguous.. so dat only those who really noe wad happened or those who r really close to me will understand my rantings here.. n those who dun noe n interpret it some other way cannot accuse me of anything.. cos its not clear anyway.

lastly.. if u think all the above i said was like so damn fake.. go ahead n think dat way.. cos this shows how much u really dun like me n will not believe in me.. ive got nth to say bout u. but if u really have come to get to noe the real me.. wads inside.. i dun have to explain at all.. yeah. so dats bout it..

right now im juz hoping.. mayb. yes mayb. u really would want to noe wads inside me.. jus like this song dat i like alot cos of the words.. there r many meanings.. so interpret it the way u want to.. i wun tell u wad i mean by it..
i dun want another pretty face
i dun want juz anyone to hold
i dun want my love to go waste
i juz want u n ur beautiful soul
ure the one i wanna chase
ure the one i wanna hold
i'll nv let a minute go waste
i want u n ur beautiful soul
-beautiful soul by jesse mccartney