rambles.

2.15.2006

vday 2oo6!

yeahhhh.. yesterday! was valentines day! yupp.. everyone shd noe dat. hehx..

it was really fun... though i would say.. not as fun as those back in cedar where seriously.. love is in the air! whoo. alritex.. i think its much better than some other sch anyway..

so yup.. love was spreading all ard... started off giving our gifts to our angels/mortals! oh.. n i managed to guess all my angels.. yayness.. so fun.. ahha.. got really nice gifts from them.. got a me to u bear from my senior class angel jd.. yay.. so cute.

then to class.. where i dreadfully had to tell our ct teacher my results.. anywayy... i gave out my andes chocs to all my classmates! n dmn n afz shared n gave to all the gurls in my class each a tulip! how sweet! hehehe.. edw gave chocs.. n chrisc gave a stalk of fake flower to all of us gurls! yay.. how nice..

then other sweet/choc giving... mostly from fellow cedarians.. yeahh.. sad.. i miss cedar's valentines..

oh yeahh.. n tsh came yest! so happy.. haha.. n i went erm.. siao. haha... got all excited. heee.. n we went home together.. n we toked lots!! yay..

today! i got another nice pressie.. from my mortal. yay.. he gave me a pooh bolster? haa.. had a nice time hugging it as i went home today... slept super well in the bus on the way home.. hahaa..

Labels: ,