rambles.

12.31.2005

the tiny bits dat made up 2oo5..

there were many tiny bits of the 365 days of 2oo5 which made up 2oo5...

of coz.. there was my family... who pulled me thru the hardest times... encouraging me all the way..

not forgetting all my frens who went thru the same torture together.. when we encouraged n helped each other along the way.. n not forgetting all the fun times we had together..

n how can i not mention the wonderful teachers who gave us all dat knowledge to pull thru.. haa..

things of 2oo5 dat i'll nv forget :
[dat is unless i become senile n get dementia]
  1. how we rushed for recess.. esp on tues n thurs for mifen.
  2. the makeover on my bdae.
  3. how bk/yoshi/lib etc. became my fav study place
  4. how we were known for rushing to somewhere -i hope i forget this actually
  5. my first try at kbox
  6. the many other events of cedar esp rhd
  7. the msasim craze n i became treasurer of mssimfc
  8. O
  9. n when dat was over
  10. my 1st haircut not at home? n the new hairstyle after i dunno how long.
  11. prom nite!
  12. band farewell!
  13. yv camp! n all the new friendships made...
  14. all the outings...
  15. n basically how siao/lame/mad we were [eg. bill-a-b-ong]

oh great.. cant wait for 2oo6! when life becomes more happening? issit? i hope so.

Labels: