rambles.

12.31.2005

the year 2oo5...

the year 2oo5 has been a blast! recollecting back on the past year... the 365 days seemed to have juz zoomed past me.. forming the last memories of my cedarian life..

i remb dreading the big donut year 2oo5. or also the last lap of sec sch life...

jan was when everyone was high n motivated.. teachers loved us n life was still norm..........

feb was the solar cooker fun time with yaumc.. with the shades n all.. n the picnic on the last day..
n also the heartbreaking news of my mt o level.. where my efforts werent paid off.. praying next year would b great...

then came the hectic schedule for the syf period which we had tons of pracs... non stop sax. the result was still expected.. hope the next syf would b better of coz..

n the sudden stab from the back killing the class... making us all exhausted.. but we pulled thru with the support from our dearest teachers.. n this caused our class to grow more bonded together......

2oo5 band life was totally diff after the change of conductors.. n we had a crazy time at balloon hat.. n the rest of it didnt affect me as cca stopped for us..

when term 3 started... hell knocked at our very doorstep n woah we mugggggggeeddd... bk/yoshi/lib was a common place for us then [rite wyt??? haa.. yes..]
how dat turned my life to a horror where i went into depression? [did i? i think i sort of did]
nites were sleepless.. n nightmare/dreams was the usual.. no more dreamless nites for me then..
how each time after sch i would rush home with the only thing ringing in my head.. 'quick faster go home n study'.. man. it was draining... i dunno how the adrenaline managed to push me along....
at dat point of time... my best buddy was my radio! n eh.. my private blog.. or a piece of paper.. where i ranted all my frustrations... the radio provided lots of dedications n it was good knowing dat theres others in the world struggling for the same big O. n the songs provided a good relaxation..
oh yes.. n food! my motivator.. i would go to sheng siong to stock up on food to push me along while i studied.... hehe...

then came prelims.. the results were rewarding n relieving.. phew.. dat assured me...... got a break after dat...

O level neared.. n back to the study mode.. but not as terrible...

not forgetting the actual exam.................. counting each day down. woah it was fun! haha..

18 nov. marked the end for me! n everyone went mad.. haha yes...

n then the days after.. was juz going out every single day. yes!! all the happening fun... preparation for prom!

prom was cool.. n everyone underwent transformation.. looking gorgeous on dat day...

farewell was awesome.. totally loved it.. all the performances n presents...

yv is juz so fun... everyone is a mad bunch...

hol is a great getaway...

christmas n the big exchange..

n of coz all the many outings which r too many to mention...

new year! oh.. im excited!!! vj here i come!!

Labels: