rambles.

5.31.2006

now dat the hols is here... ive got quite some time..

i look at the class blog i mean 06s53.. n i feel tears well up my eyes.. my heart breaks esp the newest n3.. i look at cosiety.. i feel the ache.. n the tears..

i realise how much i miss out.. the fun of vj.. my class.. more united.. the pics of those i miss.. the strong bonds they have formed.

sometimes i really wonder.. y do i go there then in the 1st place.. to juz make myself feel bad.. i can juz not go n not read n i'll live in today.. y muz i live in the past?

but i c the ans. its juz coz i miss my class.. i miss the sch which introduced me to jc life.. the frens who r there.. i still cant let go.. coz my love for them is still there.. gosh im so emo. bleah.

but of coz.. if i get a chance to go back to vj now.. i wun choose to.. coz i noe.. i belong to sa now.. ive got my new classmates.. the great frens there as well.. the love for my cca sfc is there... all the more so esp after the camp.. u can c it below.. the 'magnificent 7' though how bad they r.. they bring fun n laughter too.. the 17 gurls.. we 'create' the illusion of a gurls class.. bitching.. juz being gurls. we r a fun bunch..

do hope i'll b missed n we'll have a reunion. dun miss me out of the fun.. the outings..

Labels: