rambles.

5.22.2006

my fun weekend. which caused me to sleep so late.. ahha

the weekend was great! haha.. fri there was ictalent.. actually lasked wyt n anl to go with me de.. but they both so bz.. haixx.. so i gave their tics away... n kept 1 for myself.. hee.. so had to look for someone to go with me.. asked ctw.. n she said she going.. yay! so i went with her after sfc to support her classmate with her class.. was kinda weird.. but.. hey! it was fun! their class was like super high supporting yeehsu..
ictalent. ronin came! whoo. cool.. played their songs.. n then there was the competition of the bands.. n the competition for solo singers! haha.. yeehsu! great la! all the solo singers were great.. but he was the best.. haha.. i dunno wad im doing now. hehx.. anyway.. ronin sang again! n they asked us to go to the front.. n they sang my fave song! black maria! woah oh oh.. woah oh oh.. haha.. okayy.. yup.. obviously i was super high.. haha.. n then i duno y i was so supporting ctw's classmate like mad.. haa.. its really crazy of me to do dat when i dun even noe him. haa.. but it was damn cool! he won! the 500 bucks! oh my oh my oh my! haa.. oh the winner for the band is.. erm. i dun think shd b so la.. was so off pitch.. oh well wad can i say?

sat! haha.. met up with dearest chrtnc! n kh.. to support hst in her harmoc performance.. n pl too! i didnt noe she was in harmoc too..
met chrtnc earlier for dinner.. eating maggi.. haha.. n then i re visted the sch. :( oh well.. n then walked ard. say hi n stuff.. haixxxxxx. oh n xh n ngr came too.. duh i said hi.. it was nice toking to them again. *reminicises* haix.
concert was enjoyable! with the funny stuff.. n nice songs which were so engaging.. yupp.. when it ended we went up the treehouse! oh yay.. i love it.. muz go there each time i return to vj.. hee..

sun! photoshoot.. coz mum got some free makeover thingy.. it was fun! new experience to me.. nv been to a studio to take photos.. n then got all the poses n stuff. hahaa.. cool.. n oh got ppl help u do make up n hair! juz like ndp.. hehx. got 2 looks.. 1st look the norm casual look n 2nd look! the glamourous one! oooohhh lala... got to wear a gown.. danielyam hee.. n i loved my hairdo! gorgeous! haha.. self-praise. haa.. but i like it anyway... i love the taking photo portion.. the photographer will ask u do this pose dat pose.. haa.. so fun.. n then wad shoulders relax.. head closer.. blah blah.. haha.. its funny.. n then trying my best to b relaxed.. natural.. like model.. hehx.
its so fun taking photos la.. mayb i'll consider being a model after all.. hehee.. but modelling is a complicated world. hmmmm.
oh n the bad thing was.. it took up shooo much time!! make me study phy till 1..

Labels: ,