rambles.

2.06.2010

some time ago,
my heart raced.
my heart skipped a beat,
many beats in fact.

you gave me a shock.
the sudden action.
you held my hand.

you held my hand.
no, you held my hand.
now why is that different?
it is different from others.
you held my hand.

i stared.
i stared at our hands.
i stared at you.
i repeated the actions.

i froze.
my heart raced.
my mind raced.
my mind went blank.

"so that's how it feels"
i thought.
"that's my first time"
"isn't it?"

"but no, that is strange"
"there's nothing."
"no feelings"
"it is the act of it"

strange huh.
the act.
just the act of it.

i wonder why.
i wonder if you knew.
i wonder if it was planned.
i wonder if it was so as you said.

i was scared.
it made me more scared.
but yes, reassuring too.
how strange.

till today i cannot comprehend it.
nothing changed.
but in that moment in time.
my heart leaped.

today i wish.
i wish something like that happens.
not you.
but the act.

it is strange.
i'd like to ask.
but i'm afraid.

afraid of the answer.
afraid of a miscommunication.
afraid of the consequences.
afraid of reality.

i want to know if you feel this way too.
or is that just me?
or i haven't realised
the actuality of the situation.