rambles.

11.27.2008

aiiiii.
yest was a weird but happy day.


weird because you popped up.
how come?
i dont know.
you never fail to ruin my day.
or maybe...
i just think too much.
but then again...
the fact that you appeared in my thoughts,
the fact that i still get all sour because of it,
i really cant stand it.
why did you ever ever ever do this to me?
you really ought to vanish from my life.
because you never fail to jumble up my feelings..
again and again.




boy you make me so mad.
never again. i will not. i will not. i will not.
i'd like to lie to myself and believe in it.

oh plus i had a freaky weird dream the night before.
wonder why i've been dreaming so much lately.
hmm.. probably stressed.
so tired.



happy because of you.
you never fail to put a smile on my face.
sweet.

happy because of wedges.
wedges. the kind in that 50cents packet in my school not that long ago.
ohhh. the memories.
bliss.