rambles.

10.28.2006

i wanted to update yest. but wasnt in the mood to do so when i finally wanted to blog.. n my room's lousy connection didnt allow me to do so anyway.

anyway.. thurs was the last day of sch for the year. this means dat 2006 is coming to an end!
how time flies.. about 8 months in sa n 2 in vj. how much ive learnt from both.. the new friends i made.. the connections i saw. the growth in Christ ive had.. i learn now.. how God has His wonderful plan for me.. to put me in sa. in sfc. to learn more about him. to give me the books. to show me the ans to many of my ques. thru friends books n of coz His word.

last day of sch.. mchlchin was sick. sigghhhh.. lectures. then. after sch many had cca.. n i didnt go out like wad we usually did back then in cedar. hmm..

since i had nth in mind to do.. n mchlchin was sick. cant get her stuff.. i thot.. might as well.. get her stuff n go over to pass to her.. its convenient anyway..
so after sch dats wad i did.. took the train up to her home.. condos seriously have tight security.. haha.. had to ask her to bring me up. sigh. if only i could go up straight la.. so bad to make her come down to bring me up again.. was really glad to c her well when she came down..
up to her home. i passed to her all her stuff.. n let her copy the notes while i entertained myself with her tv. lol. she has hbo! i also want.. haa.. got movies la.. i watched like a few of part of them there. lol.. n we had lunch together.. n we went home..
oh she told me sth which made me think oh how God worked.. she told me: actually i was sick last nite n wanted to msg u to help me get my stuff n pass it to me today [thurs].. but she didnt want to bother me.. so she didnt. dats when i smiled.. haa.. coz sth told me she was really gonna get sick on thurs. n i had to pass her her stuff.. could b coz wed she was having this bad flu. but i choose to think otherwise..

went out for class steamboat after dat. was rather fun.. playing at the arcade was the best.

yest was dental. somehow.. i dunno y.. i like to vist my dentist! haha.. mayb coz she is very very nice.. haha.. n there'll always b some interesting topic we'll chat about.. i mean. she n the nurse helping out.. haa.. anyway she told me.. next time ur boyfriend muz be at least this kinda standards. lol! my dentist so cute.. but of coz i couldnt laugh with her doing stuff with my braces..
so wad changes this time? new colour of coz! kinda regretted i chose this colour actually.. luckily for 1 month this time.. haha.. now i noe. bright green aint my colour. lol.. but i muz say.. its kinda funky. haha... n then now the top row one change to this thingy called power band if i didnt hear/remb wrongly its to close the gap betweent my teeth.. n push my front teeth down. pain la... this time one so tight.. oh.. n new wire.. thicker one..

after dental went to the national library.. wanted to finish up the series ive been reading.. seriously im so hooked on it.. it really exciting. n heartwarming to also learnt His word thru a story book.. though its Christian based on the end of the world.. i really think all of u shd read it. its called Left Behind by Jerry B Jenkins.. since i was at the national lib i thot might as well get somemore books.. then went ard the shelves looking at the books.. found so many interesting ones la.. lol. then had to decide which to choose.. haha.. its amazing how i used to hate reading.. n now.. love it so much! lol.

after dat i tell u ar.. so dumb la.. i went to the busstop.. sat there n started reading! lol couldnt get my hands off it.. anyway.. i already missed 2 buses coz of the traffic light then i was so engrossed in the book i missed another.. then someone asked for directions.. n i missed again! i was like.. oh man. im so not gonna miss another one.. n thank God i had my books to accompany me.. lol.. then the next one came.. so i stood up but it didnt stop.. i was like.. funny. sat down.. y the bus dun stop for me??? so i continued reading. n it struck me! dun tell me it doesnt stop at this stop.. lol. checked.. n almost died.. dun have. wahhhhh...
the bus stop thing so confusing la.. the right outside the station exit one got both 61 n 133. then at the national lib side.. got 61 no 133! dotss. make me wait there.. if only i didnt have to buy bread.. i would have taken 61 long ago. sigh. have u ever missed 5 buses b4? well i did.

Labels: , ,