rambles.

10.10.2006

pw day

so sorry for venting my anger. didnt mean to a hot headed bitch. if dats wad ure thinking. i noe u too r like damn her la. i noe. i can c. but its u who is the cause of it. so i dun really bother bout wad u think. but im really sorry to others in the class unrelated.

was super pissed.

everytime theres pw.. really boils u noe.. mayb its me. mayb its like dat.

i hate doing pw coz it sux. i hate being the leader coz its sux tons more. i hate my group for being soooo cooperative. for letting me do a lot of work. in my point of view.

oh well. i shant make a big fuss of it. n let it go. its more tiring to keep a grudge.

sorry to all for letting u c the ugly side of me. lol. n now u guys noe.. so better pay ur class fund... hahaha. joking.

but still dun make me angry.. coz really ive got no such patience. ive got a limit yeah?

on a brighter note.. im going for my vj class's bbq! ^^
yeah

Labels: