rambles.

10.06.2006

finally my turn to say...

... "promos have ended!!! yeah! " though i muz say it feels rather the same.. except for a routine change? ahha.. no more.. ok come home de-stress.. n get back to studying.. but now its.. get out have fun. play. i dun care i dun wanna c my books.. ahha.

oh.. n the pile of files i collated on my table has been cleared! haha.. i think u dun get wad im saying.. well basically i took out all my files from the shelf to study for promos la. then left it on table.. everytime study dump on floor. finish put back on table.. so theres this mountain of files on my table.. yups. so me wanting to use the com had to clear the table.. not wanting to look at the stack of files.. i was like. aiyah put back in the shelf. haha. now my table looks nice.. except for some bits of eraser left over. n ermm.. i dunno y but theres ants walking ard.. theres like no more food here.. ive cleared them during the study period. lol.

anyways.. tons ive got to do now dat promos r over.
ive got to get down to cleaning up my room which has collated lots of dust coz i haven been cleaning? lol. duh.
packing the postcards which has collated over the year.. haha... mayb i shd stop collecting? hmm.. but its become a habit.. *sees zocard in sch/outside* hey! postcard! i want! *takes* oh well.
exercising regime. hehx. as u seen from the above.. ive cleared food. haha.. yes.. sth i muz not go without when studying.. food. haha.. this means ive eaten alot? lol. need to cut down again. n exercise them away. jogging/cycling. oh. n the very important crunches. tummy
shopping. yes its a key itenary after promos. no shopping = no life. lol. muz get out la.. staying home is bad for health esp when theres renovations next door. -ve externality u noe. noise pollution plus air pollution. all the dust fly over to my home.. causing my room to b dirtier than it is.. haa..
get clothes/accessories/shoes/bags wad have u la. haha.. hmm.. extention of prev point. haha.. i need clothes la.. my clothes r so limited.. shoes too. n the rest i mentioned la. haha.
cut hair. my hair is so eeyer. haha.. actually not too bad la.. but its not as nice le.. like my fringe. argh. haha.. then hair also so thick again. then go out dun really like to not tie.. coz not very nice.. so messy.
socializing. ahha.. i mean like outings la.. shopping / going ecp / sentosa / play pool / iceskating / kbox-ing / arcade. lol anything la. going out with ppl basically.
com games! i almost forgot. yes. theres a new game to check out.. haa..
blogskin! ah ha! i forgot this too. dat means drawing time.. actually i got a drawing.. but i dun want it black n white again.. so dull. gonna go colour it.. mayb decide to draw sth else. dunno la. haa..

haa.. did i miss out anything? hmm.. muz check the prev n3.

realised im so vain. hee.. i think like most of the points r so "me-orientated" shopping n more shopping. haha..

of coz i didnt include the all impt n brainwrecking n tire/trouble-some pw in dat list. ahha.

oh btw we didnt do much after promos.. i guess we r all tired. haha.. walked ard in orchard rather sian-edly. hmm..

its mooncake festival!!! ok mid-autumn festival. dats the right name.. haa.. i want to eat mooncakes!! i love mooncakes! haha.. this year home dun have la.. any kind soul pity me? donate me 1 mooncake to share with my family. hahaha. nvm la. i think the paste will juz get stuck in between my braces. so mayb its a good thing. haix.

oh yes.. i haven announced this.. haa.. though minor. but good news? haa.. my bro passed his driving yesterday! yay! im happy for him.. haha..

lol this is sucha long n3. with lots of random stuff..

appeal to all again.. ask me out. hee..

Labels: