rambles.

10.25.2006

3 hours of sleep = heaviness + weariness + some hyperactivity

my head is heavy from having only 3 hours of sleep last nite. nonono. i mean this morning. yes. only went to bed at 3.

i woke up today wondering if i slept.. coz it felt like it was sucha a short time.. n the sky looked the same as when i went to sleep.

anyway.. y in the world did i stay up till 3???
lol. coz of my procrastinating nature. sigh. i wasnt like this last time.. erm.. n its getting worst. quick!! rivert to ur old self!
oh yes. coz me lazy pok didnt do my inr during weekend n mon. n slacked till tue.. n then. writer's block [ok not like i have writer's inspiration/writing mood] but u get the point right? anyway i kinda only started work at ard 7pm.. then i freaked out! coz so late. n still got script for today's op. really got stressed up.

n stayed up till those wee hours.. n erm.. kinda said mindless n insensitive words to those who chatted to me online last nite.. im so sorry!! even jy said sth was wrong with me last nite. haha.. the grogginess got into me.. but of coz being my "BEST-est" friend n being very understanding.. we need no explanation... love her for that.

today's op was not too bad though i was really freaking out. nervousness n all.. i managed to survive till my turn. the last group. last speaker. best la. most torturous.. during op.. i was stumbling over my words as usual as i tend to speak too fast for myself due to the pacing of my heartbeat. wadever it is.. dry run 1 is over. i must improve for dry run 2!
one thing i noticed bout myself when im like super nervous.. i tend to smile alot. haa.. i think ppl thot i was mad.. i can like randomly look at someone.. n then smile. lol. nvm.. i juz keep smiling la.. haa.. mayb its a stress/nervousness reliever. lol.

i was really dying by the time it was extra maths lect at the end of the day.. head all heavy. headache. eyes not focusing. brain not processing. the tiredness got to me.

but tiredness has 2 stages for me. lol. either.. groggy not responding dying state. or extra hyper. lol. yes.. to prevent myself from becoming rather lifeless.. my body will respond to keep myself awake.. resulting in me being extra happy. energetic n hyper after maths lecture as i walked with kvnc n lcp to the bus stop..

after dat had to bring jy to geylang east. she dunno how to go. sigh. but i didnt mind.. coz its been quite long since i saw her.. was very nice to catch up.. n share with each other..
at the same time visiting the old folks too. ahh. how nice. but sadly they cant remb me. so long time ago since i last went.. with different hairstyle n braces now too. wad can i say.

alrights.. now my brain n body is functioning on stored energy.. making me super hungry. lol. really need to shut down soon. argh.. but dinner is gonna b ready soon. sigh. when can i get my rest?

Labels: