rambles.

7.09.2006

y u shdnt study for too long...

2 more days to freedom! bah.

phy n maths.. made me study like mad.. so afraid i had not enough time.. now realised ok la actually.. haha..

so yes.. was studying for very long periods of time for the past few days.. then last nite.. i was studying.. n then suddenly i realised my study lamp got brighter n brigher n got this funny sound.. then look at it.. got sparks! ahh. was about to switch it off when.. "boom" explosion! wah!! scary la.. but its like a small one then got like smoke coming out. bahh.. polluted my room.. went out coughing.. so quickly told my dad.. n luckily got extra study lamp.. then bring over.. but my room was polluted with chemical choking gas.. so ya.. nope no more studying then.

my dad says its like overloaded/overworked dats y like dat.. lamp spoilt. explosion. bahh.. kinda scary thot.. wad if i overstudied.. then me boom. haha.. rubbish. but in a way true.. cant overtire myself.. then i'll juz fall ill or insert other bad thing which can happen..

oh n according to my dad the lamp is older than me! hahaha.. so dats sth to reassure myself.. lol.

another reason y i shdnt study for so long.. is coz my radio will die on me juz like today.. had to study without music.. so tiring la.. n then the new lamp is not white light.. is yellow/orange light.. then make me sleepy.. n plus the really nice weather to sleep today.. ohh my.

kk enuff back to studying...

Labels: ,