rambles.

7.07.2006

interesting stuff which happened to me today..

finally after waiting for dunno how long i managed to reach this page.. everything else seem to not work.. my game nope. frenster cant log in. my room too sunny to stay in there to study. bah.

ok.. so yes.. i juz came back from attachment..

somehow.. mayb after being cooped up for so long.. my life only rotates around sch n home for the past 2 weeks. ok n church n going out to eat. yes.. so today sth interesting happened.. okay.. a few interesting things happened.

so met sjy at outram mrt.. then she said her fren had to go to spd too.. so we waited for him to come.. then we ate lunch... blah blah.. on the way walking to spd we chatted la.. then asked him if he noes my pri sch mate n classmate. then he said he noe my oyj.. coz same pri sch.. nyps.. then i was like ooo. mayb he noes my couz. n he was yeah! omg... sucha small world. ahhaa.. mayb my couz noes my classmate too.. wahhaha.. fun fun.. link link link. hehx.

then during attachment.. we did craft.. was fun! made the shakers.. then like helped to give out stuff.. n help them in making the shakers too.. n then today.. dunno y.. one of the clients was kinda weird.. then keep asking for me la.. then i go there dat time ask him do stuff he keep staring at me la.. so scary.. then like grab unto my hand.. ahh. so after dat i went to the other group to help.. then keep avoiding him la. ahha.. freaky la.

reminds me of dat bus incident.. eeks.. y do i always attract the attention of the wrong ppl? hmm.. oh well...

then go home with sjy dat time.. we were in the train.. then theres this indian family with this cute gurl who kept crying.. then this man came on the train... sat bside them.. then noticed the gurl like keep crying.. so he like dou ta xiao.. then after dat he took out a balloon.. those long long kind.. balloon sculpture de.. n then blew it up without using a pump. haa.. quite norm le. c a lot of times le.. anyway.. ya.. so he twisted n turned it into a bear.. so cute.. n gave it to her.. so nice la.. sg has nice ppl.. such a heart warming incident to witness.. oh but the funny thing is she still squeals n cries though she got dat cute balloon bear..

n so im still waiting for the sun to "leave" my room.. hehx.. b4 i return to studying.. ahh. phy. maths. bah.

jiayou! sigh.

Labels: