rambles.

7.31.2006

great. the 2 blogs dat i enjoy reading the most have decided to go on hiatus! yes! u! tian n annaling! bahh. update la. dun hiatus. dun pang seh me in the blogging world.. haha.. anyways hope u 2 will revive ur norm cheerful positive self n blog. haha. n once again im isolated from u 2. n bacy has been like postponed for dunno how long. boo. i miss going out with u ppl.

anyway.. i toked to tian on sat. hmm.. our convo struck me. we 2 r actually rather diff ppl. how issit dat we survived? hmm..
n she said sth bout my blogging style.. bout using initials for names. the distant-ness of it. i read pass n3s to c. n hmm.. dats true. but i dun think its nice typing ppl's name out in the www without them noe-ing or their permission.. then bout the dots thing.. erm.. its become a habit.. cant stop dot-ing. haha.. n actually i dot is coz im thinking.. or dragging the word.. or like ermm.. its replacement of a commar. lol. ok doesnt make sense.. but without the dots it wouldnt be like my n3s anymore.. it'll b juz like the rest. probably so.. r the dots really distracting?? i seriously dun agree la. haa..

another thing dat struck me was the convo with mchlchin on fri. wad she said was extremely true.. dat im kinda blunt n insensitive.. i dunno y. but i did notice dat in jc i became kinda too open n expressive with my thots.. or mayb it was all along so since sec 4. i dun remb being so in pri sch or sec 1 2 n 3. i remb being a really quiet gurl who kept everything to myself. i didnt make my thots open to be known.
n now pondering bout it.. it hurts to noe the sensitive side of me kinda disappearred.. n now im a blunt person who gives hurting remarks. this really shows how ur frens affect u. ok.. im not meaning dat my frens r blunt.. but i meant my closest sec 4 frens r really frank. n they'll say wads on their mind.. i guess somehow or another im affected by it. yup. n i changed.
im so sorry to those ive hurt with my insensitive remarks or sarcasm or wadeva i did. sorry.

i'll change. i'll b more sensitive to others' feelings.. i noe i will n i can. esp with God.

Labels: ,