rambles.

8.28.2006

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
5. Bold the questions and answers that swack.

How are you feeling today?
Pure Shores by All Saints
[does dat mean i feel pure n feel like going to the beach[shore]? n im a saint. lol]

Will you get far in life?
Mooning by Cindy Bullens (from Grease soundtrack)
[arr?? haa.. go the moon? looking at the moon??]

How do your friends see you?
Fallen by Sarah McLachlan
[wad?! they c me as fallen n messed up? "I'm lost to these I thought were friends" erm. haa..]

Will you get married?
Noots by Sum 41
["Today is too late How long do we have to wait" erm late marriage? lol i dun want! haa..]

What is your best friend's theme song?
Sway by Bic Runga
[erm.. okay.. this was given by my senior.. muz b her fave song.. then my best fren? yes?? no??]

What is the story of your life?
Underappreciated by Christina Aguilera
[okay.. appreciate me! mayb its true la. haix. sad..]

What was high school like?
Don't Stop Moving by S Club 7
[whoohoo... kinda true la.. partying n crazy world. haha.. cedar. whee.]

How can you get ahead in life?
Are You Happy Now by Michelle Branch
[haa.. now wad.. to not b happy? to not care? erm..]

What is the best thing about your friends?
Alone at a Drive-in Movie (grease soundtrack)
[i love this song.. but erm.. the meaning erh. no words leh.. got sax playing.. very romantic. so my frens r romantic? or they leave me alone.. lol]

What is in store for this weekend?
Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
[best... wahhahahaa..]

What song describes you?
Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
[dare me? dare you? which.]

To describe your grandparents?
Rock & Roll Party Queen by Louis St. Louis
[woah.. so they were party kings n queens? haa]

How is your life going?
Far Away by Nickelback
["That I love you I have loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore" heh.]

What song will they play at your funeral?
You're the One that I Want by John Travolta
[so ppl will want me when im gone. but its a happy song leh. haha... contradicting]

How does the world see you?
You are Everything by The Stylistics
[haa.. cool. im the world's everything.. but im underappreciated?]

Will you have a happy life?
Why Can't I by Liz Phair
[so i hoping to have a happy life. haha. y cant i.]

What do your friends really think of you?
Wonderwall by Oasis
[mayb im gonna save u? lol. how wei da of me]

Do people secretly lust after you?
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours by Blue
[NO! i cant be theirs! if theres many i'll have to spilt myself. haha..]

How can I make myself happy?
Born to Hand Jive by Sha Na Na (grease soundtrack)
[dance! n party to b happy! whee..]

What should you do with your life?
Come on, Come in by Velvet Revolver
[hmm. to not take chances ba.]

Will you ever have children?
Bloody Valentine by Good Charlotte
[ew. no. okay but when i do have the doc's hand would b bloody. lol.]

What/who do you miss most currently?
That Thing You Do!
[yeah baby! haha.. do dat thing u do. wadeva u always do.. miss playing dat song too. haix. band!]

The people:
yuntian
suhui
siewhui
peishan
jasimah
anyone else la.

Labels: