rambles.

8.22.2006

front braces on + 1st class outing.

ow. yes i got my front braces on.

so yest i went for dental. rushed down coz muz take bus myself..
took kinda long this time.. anyway.. i couldnt really figure wad my dentist was doing.. i noe she 1st cleaned it.. n then i had to put these weird looking cheek retractors.. n then she started "sticking on" the front braces.. couldnt c.. duh.. only noe my mouth was like open for kinda long.. n she kept telling the nurse next pls. then stick it. hold it in place awhile i think or mayb adjust position or wadeva it is.. n then next.. n it goes on. tada. the metal square thingy is in place.
but dats not all la.. had to choose my colour. haa.. u can c wad colour when u c me.. haha.. n then she put these wire thingies.. n then dunno twist turn dunno do wad.. dat one was kinda painful.. can feel the teeth being pulled together.. n then put more wires. the one on top of all those square things. yeah.. n my upper one is special! haa.. unlike everyone else's braces.. muahhaha. coz my dat tooth cannot put the square thing ma.. so she added this tubing on the wire so dat it wun cut my lips.. kinda cool la. haha.. then she placed the colour n fix the wire down to the squares..
then finally it was done. closed my mouth. n ooo. its WEIRD! cant feel my teeth.. n its like my lips r being obstructed from closing..
anyway the whole process was kinda painless. n after dat too.. after like dunno how many hours.. can feel the suan suan de.. numbed pain. n i cant eat. bahh.. cant really chew la.. coz now the gap has widened n its painful to chew.. yah.

then coz today theres no sch coz our sch decided to give us polling day hol. finally.. haha.. so our class decided to have a class dinner at newton. im so glad i decided to eat porriadge at home.. coz i couldnt chew at all la. so painful.. so anyway i joined them.. n clever me was so on time. reached exactly at 730.. n then wait till like 750 then finally someone came.. n after waiting for everyone else.. we headed to the food centre..
they ate seafood.. n then nan n me drank coconut.. another plus point of not eating with them is.. its all spicy! haha.. heng. haha.. anyway there was like lots of noise as usual. n alot of funny scenes.. haha.. n we took some pics. yeah.
sadly not the whole class went.

hmmm.. i need white long sleeve blouse!! n court shoes n stockings!! ah. all coz of sav open ceremony.. y sfc do ushering ar? so weird de. haix. nvm..

n ouch. my braces r cutting me. boo. got ulcers all on the left. painnnn.

Labels: ,